What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for? Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does Dinosaurs.toys use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” Dinosaurs.toys routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below
This website no longer uses its own cookies:
- We no longer use our own session cookies. Now we use the Facebook comment system, which is responsible for managing the data of its users. To ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications.This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores google cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
- Geolocation: these Cookies are used to find out in which country you are when a web or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- “Facebook”: The purpose of Facebook cookies is to be able to share content on Facebook and to retargetize the Users of our Website to show personalized content in future connections, and interact with the web through the comment box at the bottom of the entries of the blog
- “Twitter”: The purpose of Twitter cookies is to share content on Twitter
- “Doubleclick”: The purpose of DoubleClick cookies (owned by Google Inc.) is to retarget the Users of our Website to display personalized advertising in future connections.
- “Google Optimize”: The purpose of Google Optimize cookies is to identify users to perform A / B experiments directly on the browser.
- Addthis: The purpose of Addthis cookies is to identify users to personalize their experience when interacting with their different social networks.
- Advertising: this type of cookies allow you to expand the information of the ads displayed to each anonymous user in “Dinosaurios.tienda”. Among others, it is stored the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user behaviors that help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
- “Google AdSense”: when a user accesses a website assigned to the “Google AdSense” service and clicks on it, a cookie is entered in their browser, through which “Google” collects navigation information of the User to manage and then publish advertisements through the advertising program “Google Adsense”. The User may at any time disable the use of the Google cookie by disabling the cookie in their browser. (Google, Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.) More information on Google cookies at: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/key- terms / # toc-terms-cookie
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Dinosaurs.toys , third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Dinosaurs.toys , for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete cookies follow the instructions at https://goo.gl/8SHXDq If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions at https://goo.gl/u2Ul5Y Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly. You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as https://www.allaboutcookies.org
Changelog Cookies notice: www.dinosaurs.toys
20/12/2019: Modified: Adapted to US law
05/25/2018: Modified: All Third-party cookies.
12/4/2016: Cookies notice published. Translated from the original: http://www.dinosaurios.tienda/cookies